In the event of a life threatening emergency, please dial 999.
- Should you have a non-life-threatening illness or following an accident, please dial 111.
- Our nearest doctor’s surgery is in Inveraray and can be contacted on 01499 302257. The address is Church Square, Inveraray PA32 8TX.
- You may also wish to check out NHS Inform for information on almost every health concern via https://www.nhsinform.scot/.
- You can also find information on ‘Right Care, Right Place’ via https://www.nhsinform.scot/campaigns/right-care-right-place.
- Our nearest pharmacies (with a pharmacist present) are in Lochgilphead:
- Lloyds Pharmacy: 01546 602455, 2 Argyll St, Lochgilphead PA31 8LZ
- Argyll Pharmacies: 01546 603217, 12-14 Argyll St, Lochgilphead PA31 8LZ.
- Accident and emergency (A&E) is in Lochgilphead located at Mid Argyll Hospital, Blarbuie Road, Lochgilphead, PA31 8LD
- Dentist: call 111 for advice and emergency treatment.
There is a first aid kit in the kitchen and information on ticks and midges. We even have a tick hook as ticks are very common – please familiarise yourself on what to do in the event of a tick bite: https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/injuries/skin-injuries/tick-bites#what-are-ticks.